Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Melody Cookie / Bread Cutter




The Bento lunch box and Bento tools bug has bitten me. I am starting to go crazy over these stuff. I got infected when I read the blog of LZMommy, Blessed Mum of 3 and AllThingsPurple. I love to see the Bento boxes they prepare for their kids and cute tools they bought.
So before my sil and brother from Singapore came to KL last week, I asked them to help me look for Bento boxes and tools. They managed to get a set of Sanrio My Melody cookie / bread cutter, Hello Kitty bento box , a Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox and some cute cutlery for the gals from Takashimaya. I am still looking for the egg moulds and food picks and I saw them for sale at eBay. I find buying things from eBay rather troublesome, so I'll wait for AllThingsPurple's friend to bring those stuff from Japan and I'll buy them from her. Are you hit by the Bento bug too?

5 comments:

Annie Q said...

maybe u can check out this mummy online biz, she also selling some bento lunch box

http://www.babysashanmom.com

Chinneeq said...

wah...so sweet this sanrio set. really affected by those bloggers who craze over bento sets...wonder i shud get some for qiqi too?

allthingspurple said...

drool..drool...drool...

The Hello Kitty set is so all-in-one !!! just perfect for a little girl !

Yea, i also have the same thought. Since I am anyhow preparing food for the kids in the car EVERYDAY, i figure bento tools are good investment cos they are going to be packing lunch for school pretty often when they grow up

allthingspurple said...

i got that My Melody cutter as well, kiasu me bought so many tools when i first got addicted i never got around using some of them

I love the Hello Kitty spoon and fork set !!!

MamaJo said...

It looks cute, but, nowadays, I don't fancy about it anymore...maybe, I don't have girl girl..so, the mood just not there...he,he