Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, June 6, 2008

Baby C And My Stay In The Hospital

I have so many complaints with the hospital that Baby C and I stayed in recently. If it wasn’t because of convenience sake (the hospital is only a stone’s throw away from my house), I would have gone back to the hospital that I delivered my 3 kids to treat Baby C's UTI. The room that we stayed in did not even have tissue papers, no closet to hang my clothes, no wall clock, no ventilator on the ceiling, no TV and no newspapers, not even advertising pens or writing papers in the drawers for me to write. The bathroom was old, dirty and felt creepy. Worse of all, I could not access internet. So can you imagine how boring it was for me the past 3 days staying in that hospital? It was like a prison and the room rates are not even cheap. I don’t think I will ever want to go back to this hospital in future, knock on wood!

No comments: