Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Started Exercising Again!

I finally moved my butt and started exercising again yesterday. Though I really missed my daily running sessions in the mornings, I just cannot find the time and opportunity to escape from Baby C for a half an hour session in the morning. She's just too clingy to me and she seems to have an innate sixth sense that I am leaving her. You see, each morning when I wake up and creep quietly to the bathroom, Baby C would wake up too and cry. There's no way I can 'escape' from her. Yesterday, she slept very soundly in the evening. So I jumped at the opportunity, went to my porch and jumped on my trampoline for 20 minutes. Whilst I jumped, Alycia and Sherilyn cycled on their tricycles. Woot, it really felt great to be able to exercise again after a 11-month exercise hiatus.

I gotta go now before Baby C wakes up.... to jump on my trampoline again!

5 comments:

Niya prakash said...

All the best for your exercise...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...good to hear that. do u jump nonstop for 20 mins?

Fussy mum said...

its good to sweat it out....all the best to you!

Anonymous said...

Good for you ..!! wait i join you after my fibroids are taken out ya.. :)

MamaJo said...

It is so amazing to see baby know mommy is gone - maybe from their six sense/our smell....Isaac or Jona is like that when they are baby.....not till they are toddler, will definitely sleep like a lil pig