Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Organic Toffee Biscuits



This organic toffee biscuits that my sil bought from Hong Kong for Alycia and Sher taste so good that I finished almost the whole box all by myself! Nope, I'm not a bad and greedy mummy. Alycia's down with fever as she has throat infection... again! I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that Alycia's body cannot tolerate heaty food and biscuits. Over the past few days, she ate durian and biscuits (mah mah sayang her too much to say 'no' to her requests). Though she drank water like a camel, her throat was still not spared. She's on antibiotics again (sigh...) and her fever is still not going away (already 4 days). So to remove the temptation away from the gals, I chomped down almost all the biscuits, hehe...



I love the toffee bits in the biscuits!

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh dear..sorry to hear about Aly's fever. Ashley is like that too..cannot tolerate too many cookies and heaty stuff. I seldom give her cookies :(

Niya prakash said...

I'm so sad to know about Alycia's throat infection..

Praying for a speedy recovery...

Anonymous said...

LOL! Great job, mom! "To avoid the temptation...I chomped down almost all the biscuits.." Now you'll have to work harder to get rid of those extra calories. :P Things we, moms, have to go thru..hahaha...

Fussy mum said...

I hope Alycia is feeling better today. The animal biscuits are so cute and it sure taste good.