Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sleepless Over Streamyx

Lately Streamyx has been really really really unreliable and downtime is UP most times. Two weeks ago, Streamyx was disconnected from my house for 8 days. I was so relieved when it was finally re-connected.... but only for several days and my joy was short-lived. Then one night, I had a nightmare. I dreamt that it was disconnected again and lo and behold, it was indeed disconnected 2 days later. How spooky!

Streamyx was again down for 2 more days and when it was finally up again, connection was super unstable. I could only log in to 3 out of 10 websites. I also had to turn off the modem and restart it every 10 minutes throughout the day for 7 days.... and the problem is not even solved yet. I was told by TM Net staffers that there are problems with their server. But why on earth do they need more than a week to rectify their server problem? Why is TM Net / Telekom so inefficient? I tell you, I am really super pissed off with Telekom. I am really getting sleepless nights over this stupid Streamyx.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear yer.. i donch think i can live without my internet..!

凯妈 said...

yeah, TM is terrible, my office also need to off the modem and on it back again when the connection is damn slow. This few days, we only able to login smoothly in morning, then noon time will slow like snail.

MamaJo said...

I fully understand your frustration....my hubby just hate it so much of calling TMNet...luckily, I'm not that addict to internet since I'm using internet in office for 8 hours!!

Annie Q said...

oh yes! Tell me about it. Last one whole week, my office line are down, not totally down but those important web we cant enter including our co website!! Can u imagine the one week work the pile up on the desk! Monday morning line still not ok, till hv to call TM again (for the many times) and "goreng" them with cili padi! Line only back in the afternoon. Really sick of TM/Telekom/Streamyx!!

amei79 said...

Streamyx so suck.
may be u should try up the celcom broadband?