Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 14, 2008

Anti-Fungus, Anti-Bacteria And Non-Toxic Pillow For Kids

Do you know how many of Sherilyn's pillows I have thrown away over the past 1 year? I think I have thrown more than 5 away! If you follow my blog, I'd written that Miss Pukey Sherilyn always pukes at night. There was a period of time where she would puke at night and mess up the bed at 12 midnight at least once a week. Her puking episodes are lesser now but not entire gone. I'd just thrown her pillow away 2 weeks ago when she puked on it at night.




Last week, hubby bought Aly and Sher a new pillow each from Jaya Jusco. The pillow is supposedly anti-fungus, anti-bacteria and non-toxic. It cost RM37.90 each, which I find very costly for a kid's pillow. Had I followed him to shop for the pillow, I'd have chosen one which cost under RM10 coz the pillow will surely end up in the bin soon. Now, I have to wrap Sher's pillow with a plastic changing mat before putting the pillow case over, otherwise, if she pukes on it, sure habis coz latex pillows are not washable and cannot be put under the sun.

What pillows do you kids sleep on?






3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

mine sleeps on a simple adult pillow :) sometimes she sleeps on mine :S

凯妈 said...

my kids don't like to sleep on pillow since they born. and now, they only sleep on an adult soft pillow when they get nose block.

Anonymous said...

woh din noe they have jr latex, wen jesse was a bb she was on latex pillow coz its breathable, but wen she turns 1 we put aside her latex coz i feel that it is too big for her, so we gave her those bb pillow, samuel is on normal adult cotton pillow