Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Awesome Mah Mah

Mah Mah went to Mid Valley Megamall with her friends 2 days ago. Whenever she goes shopping, she never fails to buy something back for us to eat. Here's what she bought us and we had these for lunch :



Red bean pau from Dragon-I Chinese Restaurant, in the shape of pig's head, LOL! One for Alycia and one for Sherilyn.


Stir-fried lai meen from Dragon-I.


KFC, my favorite!

She also bought cakes, buns and my favorite breads from my favorite bakery. Awesome right, this mah mah?

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh the pau are so adorable. haven't seen anything like this before. the girls must be giggling when they bite the piglets pau.

Anonymous said...

so cute the pau..!! i bet chloe would love it..!!

Fussy mum said...

I saw this cute piggy pau in Canton-i too.