Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby C Loves Her Frozen Water-Filled Teething Ring

and that's the only toy that can pacify her and occupy her for at least 15 minutes. Whenever I need to have my meals, I will put her on the bouncinet or on the mattress on the floor next to me and give her her 'ice cream' for her to suck. This frozen water-filled teething ring was also the life-saver and managed to distract her from crying during the recent MCUG test at the hospital.





Eeeee...... very cccccolddd......

9 comments:

Niya prakash said...

Hey My Dear Baby C

Your mommy's very naughty with thousands of ideas !!!

Play well and eat well

God bless

Anonymous said...

wah.. this is my first visit here.. nice blog u have...n great story... care to xchange link?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

haaaahahaa.....she's so cute!!! i'm glad you always post photos of baby c. take more photos ok?

slavemom said...

I've got that teether ring too - in green. But my boy wasn't too interested in it. Good that bb C has a fav toy - vy useful in times of distress yeah.

Niya prakash said...

Hi Shireen

I beed a small help from you.

I've been trying to upload photos for my post and not able to upload due to internal error ( it's written like that ).

Are you able to upload photos ? Please comment

Health Freak Mommy said...

Niya... i can't too, i think there're some probs with blogger :(

Niya prakash said...

Hi Shireen

Thanks a lot for the comment !!!

Anonymous said...

baby c is sooooooo cute! she looks a bit like che che sher.

Leena said...

Baby C looks so much like daddy horr..so chubby :)