Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Favorite Bakery

That's my favorite bakery. I managed to take a pot-shot of the breads and cakes that were just out from the oven on Sunday before I was told that I can't take pix in the bakery. For this, I will not divulge the name of this bakery.


All my favorite cakes and breads - the cheese cake and mini chiffon cakes are really tasty.


The green loaves on the shelf are made of wolfberries (kei chee) and sunflower seeds, one of my favorites.

This bakery is really thwarting my diet plan as hubby and I will surely visit this bakery at least twice a week and spend quite an amount on my favorite multi-grain loaves, wolfberry loaves, cranberry cream cheese buns, cheese cakes, banana pudding, green tea cakes and chiffon cakes, walnut wholemeal bread, red bean and coffee bread, ham and cheese loaves, sausages rolls (Aly and Sher's all-time favorite) and much more. How am I going to shed off those extra pounds from my baby belly you tell me, sigh.....


After visiting the bakery, we headed to the restaurant for dim sum. Baby C refused to sit on her pram and wanted to be carried whilst I ate. Fortunately, I managed to rock her to sleep and I quickly finished off my meal before she woke up. Her forty winks is truly a forty-minute shut eye and sometimes even shorter and it is during this forty minutes that I have to eat and work speedily, swallowing my food without chewing them properly most of the time :(

7 comments:

dumb-baker said...

i know this bakery!!!! Luv their Yam Bread...mmmm *thumbs up*

dumb-baker said...

i know this bakery!!!! Luv their Yam Bread...mmmm *thumbs up*

Niya prakash said...

Yummy breads !!!

Hey Baby C
Your dress's so lovely with nice cartoon.

Shireen ,
Is it that Disney dress you've mentioned in earlier post which she got a gift along with Alicia's jeans. ??

Nice dress

Annie Q said...

i want to know which bakery is this. :(
The breads and cakes look so tempting!!

Adrine said...

I can totally relate to what you wrote at the end! Since my Elyssa was born, I have the tendency to gobble down my food when she sleeps. Either to actually finish up a meal or to make use of the precious time to complete some chores.

MamaJo said...

Wow, she really grow up fast, I could said....

mommy of 3 angels said...

what u feed baby la? so chubby chubby la...so many "folds"...aiyoo wanna squeeze hehehehe