Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Quick Fix Homemade Almond Milk

I made almond milk yesterday, using my mum's Cosway soya bean milk maker and it tasted perfect - creamy, rich and has a flavorful nutty taste! It's my 3rd time making almond milk using the maker and it's just so easy to make. With RM6 worth of Chinese white almond, I can make 2 batches of almond milk. I even used the white almond residue to make pancake, by cracking up 4 eggs and adding a tablespoon of corn flour and salt to taste before frying it. However, the washing part is quite difficult and my maid has to soak the stainless steel filter before using a toothbrush to scrub away the residue.


Soak the white almonds first (for about an hour)

and within 20 minutes, I have hot, rich and aromatic almond milk.

One of my readers told me that almond milk can help soothe / treat a cough. Don't know how true it is but you can try it if you have a cough now, no harm.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

u r reli so hardworking making ur own drink n food