Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The TV Is My Best Babysitter

What am I going to do without the tv? It is such a great sitter to my kids. My 2 older girls, especially Sherilyn can never ever sit still for a moment, except when the TV is turned on with her favorite programs. When I need to take my shower or get some work done, I’ll turn to the TV to babysit my kids, including Baby C. I was really amused that even Baby C who is only 3.5 months old loves watching the TV. When the TV is turned on, she does not even want her all-time favorite mummy's teats and her head will be turned towards the TV! But I only limit her viewing time to half an hour a day (only educational programs) and she doesn’t watch the TV everyday. Can you live without the TV?

No comments: