Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Water Tumblers Again

I bought water tumblers again. Believe it or not, ever since Alycia and Sherilyn could drink from a water tumbler, I have bought over 20 water tumblers for them. That's because most of the tumblers (9 out of 10 of them) would leak no matter how tight I screw the cap. The worst are the ones with straws.

Of all the brands that I have tried, I like Rubbermaid (the non-straw ones) and BROS best as the cap can be screwed tightly, which prevents water from leaking out.


The Disney Pooh Bear tumbler is for Alycia and the BROS animal cartoon one is for Sherilyn. These tumblers don't leak, can be used to store both cold and hot water, are not breakable and they are not very expensive. The Pooh Bear one only cost RM17.90 and the BROS one cost RM11.90.

I also got 2 Rubbermaid Chug bottles for myself. The one of the left can be used to put both cold and hot water. It's a buy 1 get 1 free pack and only cost RM15.90. I bought them all from Jaya Jusco.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

My whole family is using Tupperware brand for water tumbler...he,he....more last long.