Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alycia's First Ballet Concert

After 8 months of ballet lessons, Alycia will be participating in her first ballet concert tomorrow. I have to wake my poor baby up at 8am on a Sunday morning and get her all ready and dressed up and she has to reach the ballet studio by 8:30am. The teachers will then put on make-up for the ballerinas and other performers. There will be another round of rehearsal before the actual concert starts at 10am. I really want to watch my baby perform in her maiden concert, her very first time performing in a concert and I am sure she will look really cute in her ballet costume but it's just too troublesome to bring Baby C along. I am very sure other parents will be annoyed when Baby C fusses or cries in the studio. So I'll just have to give it a pass this time and make hubby snap lots of pictures of my baby's first concert!