Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Maid Story

I hate to gossip about my maid in my kids' blog but this time, I really want to vent out my anger. I just caught my maid pouring unboiled filtered tap water into the kettle that we put boiled drinking water. I confronted her and she kept denying. I was walking into the kitchen when I saw her using a jug pouring tap water into the kettle but my maid kept saying that she was only using the jug to remove an insect from the pot of kettle. What a liar! I saw the water still dripping out from the water filter. I asked her why can't she use a spoon to fish out the insect and she told me it's easier to use a jug! What nonsense! Don't you think it's easier to spoon out an insect from the kettle than to put in a huge jug into the kettle? I am fuming mad coz my 2 toddlers and my 5-month old baby drinks the kettle of water. Now I am beginning to wonder if Baby C's frequent pooing is caused by drinking unboiled water! I am also worried that the unboiled tap water that she's been drinking all these while could be one of the causes of her frequent UTI. She's already got a kidney reflux, coupled with unboiled water, that could just be too harsh on her guts and body. I'm just speculating here, I may be wrong, I hope I am wrong.

This is not the first time I caught her doing similar acts. I also caught her a few times putting un-filtered tap water into our water tumbler used for cooking, which I have reprimanded her. I'm sure you all know how dirty the water in our country is. Even with a water filter, the water is still dirty sometimes.

Looks like a leopard really never changes its spots. What am I going to do with her? I've given her too many chances and I think she is taking advantage of my leniency towards her. Perhaps I should just let my maid agent handle her for they know the best how to treat such cases.

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...this is pretty scary huh? gotta really watch them all the time...sigh :(

Unknown said...

indo maid are very silly and crazy one. Like my maid today, she packed her luggage and told my mother in law that she wants to leave. she cant tahan the housework job...again, this is not the first time, last time she at my hubby's aunty house also did it...but till now she still here.

Niya prakash said...

This story's really shocking !!!

Alicia said...

no matter wat we still have to monitor maid very closely.... not easy to handle them

MamaJo said...

For Baby C case, why don't you try to install 'akaline ioniser water'? It might improve her situation and at same time, you won't need to get angry with your maid...