Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Sea Cucumber Dish



My mil cooked this very delicious dish the other day. It consists of sea cucumber, canned Pacific clams, 'wong kai lon' (a kind of dried cuttlefish), dried mushrooms, garlic and it tasted absolutely yummy! We only get to eat sea cucumbers whenever my mil is around coz it takes many days and lots of time and effort to prepare the sea cucumbers..... and this is something that I would never have the time or patience to do!

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

sea cucumber!! my favourite too! My MIL don't know how to cook sea cucumber. Every time when i go back to my hometown, normally my mum will cook for me everyday! Here only chance can have sea cucumber is at restaurant.