Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby Lamb Needs Slippers Too Mummy!

I was busy with Baby C 2 days ago. Alycia and Sherilyn were busy playing and entertaining themselves in the living room. I was really stressed up that Baby C has another UTI and I have been spending several hours everyday in the hospital.

When I saw this at the front door of our house ............


















I had a good laugh. Sherilyn my rascal sure has lots of bright ideas, funny ideas and tricks up her sleeves. She may be very very mischievous and cheeky and can really make my blood boil but the things that she says and does sometimes can really give me a hearty guffaw!

6 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh that's so cute!!! made me laugh too.

Fussy mum said...

she's incredibly cute and witty too. hehehe...she made me laugh too.

Irene said...

yooorrr... why so cute wan. hahahhaha!

slavemom said...

Sher sure knows how to brighten up ur day. :)

Niya prakash said...

Fantastic idea

Annie Q said...

hahahhahahah, this is so funny!!