Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Carb-Filled Breakfast

I had a real sinful breakfast heavily laden with carb today. I ate a slice of pandan layer cake, a slice of light and moist cheese cake, a large slice of green tea, wolfberries and sunflower seeds bread and a cranberry cream cheese bun! Hubby didn’t know that his mother had already bought buns and a cheese cake from our favorite bakery in the afternoon and he bought more buns and a pandan layer cake from this bakery when he picked Alycia up after ballet class yesterday evening. So how can I resist those tempting carbs sitting nicely on the dining table, you tell me? What’s the meaning of life if I can only drool on my favorite food and not eat them, right? It’s big time torturous if I were to force myself to eat cabbage and grapefruit all the time. I’d rather have a little indulgence and I can always get a pack of Slimquick if I need to get slim quickly. But right now, I am in no great hurry to get slim quickly.



My favorite cream cheese and cranberries bun


The bun filled with generous amount of cream cheese and cranberries.




Light and moist cheese cake.




Pandan layer cake.

No comments: