Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Healthy Lunch Boxes

With a recess time of only 10-15 mins, Alycia and Sherilyn can't eat much and they often reject anything more than a bun or a few slices of cut fruits. So this is what I prepared for Alycia on Monday and Tuesday :

A butter bun (cut into 3 easy-to-eat slices) and honey plum in the shape of Winnie The Pooh.


Edamame beans and oranges. Alycia could not even finish these and brought home half the beans and oranges back to eat. Both my girls are really slow eaters.

3 comments:

Family First said...

Yeah, girls are more "sie mun" than boys. My son would gobble up all of those in the boxes within minutes and come back for more. He is only 17 mths young.

MamaJo said...

Wait till you see my boys....then, you will thanks GOD that your girls is really much much better than my boys...

MamaJo said...

Wait till you see my boys....then, you will thanks GOD that your girls is really much much better than my boys...