Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lunch At Xenri Japanese Restaurant

We had lunch at Xenri Japanese Restaurant on Wednesday. This is one of my favorite Japanese Restaurants as they serve pretty good Japanese food with impressive food presentation too. This restaurant is always packed, even on weekdays. I also love the interior decor of the restaurant.

Xenri Japanese Restaurant is located at Wisma Elken at Old Klang Road (opp Pear Point Hotel).

We ordered 8 bento sets :



























Alycia and Sherilyn in a cheerful mood as they get to go gai gai and eat out on a school-going day.



I can never get tired of eating Japanese food as it consists mainly of good protein - fish, tofu and Edamame beans and I normally avoid the rice (carbs). Even my California rolls are rolled without rice!

5 comments:

Niya prakash said...

Awesome Japanese food !!!

JK said...

It must be very costly. A Japanese buffet would be my choice if I go for Japanese food, so much cheaper.

MamaJo said...

Really envy your girls lor...compare to my 2 boys....the worst, Isaac don't eat rice and only play play with it....for Jona, now only he start love to eat rice/noodle but, also has to feed him, otherwise, he just won't eat....

LW said...

Yooo... yummy... I want ...I want...

Annie Q said...

aiyooo..the food look so delicious!!I must go one of these days.