Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mesothelioma

When I brought Baby C to the hospital yesterday to see our nephrologist and surgeon, I saw a lady with her daughter when I past by the chemotherapy unit. Her little girl had leukemia and she wore a bright sun hat to cover her balding head. She also wore a face mask with cartoon prints on it and she held on to a doll. Though she had leukemia, she appeared cheerful, albeit she was really skinny and appeared frail. I really sympathize with her and her mum and I hope that she will be able to overcome her leukemia. I am thankful that Baby C’s condition is not as serious as those suffering from leukemia or mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is a serious cancer that occurs in individuals exposed to asbestos. Patients stricken with mesothelioma would normally engage a Mesothelioma lawyer to help them litigate their case to seek compensation from those responsible for causing them to be exposed to asbestos.

No comments: