Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Kids Love To Eat Stinky Stuff

Yes they do and as I've said it before, it's all in the genes. Alycia and Sherilyn not only like to eat the pungent durian, they even like to eat the super stinky smelly beans or stinky beans aka petai. They love it so much that they would stuff themselves full with smelly beans whenever we cook this dish. And I hate it that they love to eat smelly beans coz I will surely be greeted by two stinky mouths and some stinky poop the next morning...... eeeesh..... I just hate to wash a potty full of stinky poop!

Do your kids eat stinky beans too?



And 'chau tau' (stinky beans) is my favorite dish mummy. I want some more..... yums!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abj luvs petai ikan bilis sambal. Petai is good for the kidneys.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... Really? Then I shd eat more and also train BB C to eat them too in future!

Irene said...

wah, not many ppl eat petai loh. good tat ur kids love petai. i myself lovessssss it :)

Annie Q said...

ya wor, myself also don't take petai. Salute your girls can eat petai.

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah...so young & they learn to enjoy this "exotic" bean!!

and its good for kidney too...