Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 24, 2008

Healthy Lunch Box

Pooh Bear shaped pan-fried eggs, green grapes and Pooh Bear shaped honey plum.


That's Alycia's lunch box yesterday. I thought my slow eater would not be able to finish all the food in her lunch box but she did. The food here may seem very little for most kids her age, but my slow eater can't even finish these on most days, as 10-15 minutes of recess time is too rush for Alycia, who eats quite slowly.

Alycia seems to be eating quite a lot lately, so much that it really worries me. After lunch or dinner (btw, she eats more than me), she would ask for desserts, ranging from cheeze dippers to cheese wedges, biscuits, cakes, yoghurt (she can even finish 1 cup of yoghurt after dinner!), banana, cherry tomatoes, etc. and 1 full glass of water! Hopefully she won't balloon up into a tai fei poh lol!

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

Maybe Alycia is on a growth spurt. Always good when children have a healthy appetite.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh..it's good that she's into eating. worse when they don't eat eh? your bento is really nice. may i know what you use for the pooh shape? btw...100 yen shop is opened near your house ;) i may drop by tmrw. if my brat doesn't make a fuss, i come over to see you too? :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Charming... I think so coz she looks pretty chubby now :)

Barb...I use a Pooh Bear cookie/toast cutter. I bought it from www.NST.com. Oh yeah, I saw the 100Yen shop too. I want to go there too one of these days. Sure, pls do drop by my hse :)