Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 17, 2008

The New Impressive Sony Ericsson 905 Camera Phone

My digital camera is driving me crazy. It does not have the ability to capture pictures instantaneously upon its button being pressed. Instead, it takes almost 3-4 seconds to react, which is really frustrating for me because most of the time, I am unable to capture the exact expression of my kids that I wanted. Instead of snapping a picture of Baby C giving me her cutest smile, I have the back of her head taken, all because of the delay in my camera functioning. It’s high time I get myself a new digital camera. My friend was telling me to get the latest Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot camera phone since I intend to change my mobile phone too.

The new Sony C905 camera phone is taking the mobile phones market by storm with its recent launch. According to Sony Ericsson, the new and awesome Sony C905 is the first Cyber-shot slider phone which features an impressive 8.1 megapixel camera. Though the phone only weighs 136gms, it is powerful and has many awesome features. It has a large 2.5 inch TFT screen and is perfect for the user to watch videos, pictures, play games and surf the net. This awesome gadget is GSM enabled so it is possible for users to remain connected with internet anywhere in the world. This mobile phone is 2G and 3G facilitated so it is possible to access every new functions on this mobile phone. These are just amongst some of the many features of the Sony C905 camera phone. I wonder if this mobile phone is available in our country yet.


No comments: