Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Panasonic Water Filter

We bought an expensive health-enhancing water filter 2 weeks ago, in the hope that Baby C will not have another UTI attack and our 2 older gals won't fall sick so frequently. People say that the cleanliness and purity of our drinking water is very important in preventing ailments. That's why Diamond and Elken came out with their own brands of health-enhancing water filters which are really costly.

To those of you who have a health-enhancing water filter fitted at home, I have a few questions to ask you. Please hop over to my health blog.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bought the same 1 last year. Their after sales service is good too!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... how do you find this filter?

Anonymous said...

Shireen, so far so good! 2 mths ago, we had a prob where it suddenly water started to come out both outlets. They came & change a part & now ok. Oh ya, wanted to let u know I collect the waste water from the exhaust hose & reuse for washing clothes, etc. I hate to waste water! I use the acid water to wash fruits & veggie.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... good idea, I never thought of using the waste water from the exhaust hose. I've just told my maid to collect the water to wash plates. Thanks!

Lim Kian Seng said...

Hi..I'm Mrs Lim.
I came across your blog..know tat you are a health concious mom..so would like to share my opinion with you.

Clean and healthy water is definitely very important.

Judging by the price, you won't know whether a water treatment system (WTS) is effective in reducing contaminants.

One very curcial point to look at when you want to grab a good quality WTS: is the WTS tested and certified by an independent and disinterested 3rd party, such as NSF and WQA? What standards is your WTS certified under?

Is the panasonic water treatment system that you are using tested and certified by NSF and WQA?
http://nsf.org/, http://wqa.org/
You can check your WTS from these 2 sites.

If it is not, then the water that you and your family are drinking now, even u boil, are not as clean and purify as you thought.

By the way, I came to know that boiling unfiltered water is no longer safe for drinking. So, please becareful.

~Mrs Lim~

sheela said...

I wanted to know where u source your refill cartridge from & the price. Thxs! Can u email me the details.