Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 10, 2008

Seriously Crazy Over This Seriously Mature Cheddar Cheese



Hubby bought this Scottish cheese from Jaya Jusco last week.... and I am crazy over this cheddar cheese. If you are a cheese lover, try this cheese. The taste is not too strong (unlike Blue Cheese which taste horrible to me, like baby's regurgitated milk, eeeuuuuuu!) and just right for my tastebud. Goes very well with crackers or toast or even on its own. Today, I tried another brand of cheese which my relative bought. It cost over RM17 for one roundish wedge and it has brandy, nuts and dried fruits in it. I've never seen or tasted this kinda cheese before. It tasted exactly like cheese cake and I love it! I want to go and get a wedge for myself too when I next go to Jaya Jusco.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shireen, cld u tell me what is the name of the cheese with the brandy & nuts (as I'm tempted when u said it tastes like cheese cake). Thxs,

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela... oh dear, I can't remember the name of the cheese. My hubby's 80 yo grandaunt bought the cheese and brought it to our house to eat for breakfast today. I just took a bite and loved it instantly but didn't really look at the name of the cheese coz I was in a hurry to go to the hospital. I will look for this cheese when I next go to Jaya Jusco and let you know the name k?

Anonymous said...

Thxs!