Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bento Tools

A new 100 Yen shop has just opened near where I stay. So I popped by the shop the other day and got these :




a double-decker lunch box



a pack of 3 little dainty lunch box, to be placed in larger lunch boxes. I prefer these to silicon cups or bento cups as they come with a cover, thus the food will not spill. Everything costs just RM4.90 and there were heaps of nice lunch boxes and pretty chopsticks! However, there aren't other bento stuff that I am looking for like silicon cups, lunch box straps, food picks, baran, sausage weiner, etc.



And these are from my sil. She bought these for me from Singapore - a silicon fried egg/pancake mould in the shape of a bird, cookie cutters and a star-shaped and heart-shaped egg mould.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also went to 100yen to get bento boxes...too bad that they dont selling any other bento gadgets...

Annie Q said...

wow wow..getting more bento gadgets, can't wait to see your creation. :)