Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 3, 2008

Blog Break...

Hubby gave me a shock when he told me a moment ago that TM will cancel my Streamyx connection today to facilitate the transfer of line to our new condo. He told me yesterday that he will only do the transfer later this week but now it's today! Luckily I don't have any outstanding offers to dish out for advertisers. Haiz..... I will definitely have withdrawal syndromes without the computer!

I don't know how long it will take for the Streamyx to be up again at my new place. I hope it's not going to be more than a week like what happened recently.... knowing how inefficient TM is.

BTW, my mil learnt how to make these dainty yummylicious ang koo the other day. Check out my health blog to read on.






Oh yes, please DO MISS my blog k? *wink*

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

alamak...you sure cannot tahan lor ...hehehehe. nevermind, take this time to unpack and settle in at your new place ;)