Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 17, 2008

Having Fun Painting Keychains

Whilst unpacking the gals' new toys, stationery, books, flash cards and stickers from the boxes and into the drawers, I found some new arts and craft stuffs that one of the gals' aunties bought for them quite some time ago. Alycia and Sher couldn't wait to lay their hands painting the plastic keychains and did the painting on the dining table right after dinner.




Within half an hour, Alycia and Sher finished painting all the keychains... and my maid had to wash them everyday so that they could re-paint them the following day.


1 comment:

MamaJo said...

I got Window paster and sand art for Jona...to occupy his time...otherwise, sure my mom will gone crazy handling 4 grandkids this 2 weeks!!!