Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Surprise For Baby C

I had a big surprise when the courier delivery guy rang my door bell yesterday. I received a gift. I had expected this gift coz 2 days ago, SkyNet Courier called me informing me that someone has sent a parcel, addressed to Baby Cassandra. I was guessing and guessing away who that could be.

When I ripped open the gift wrapper, I saw a colorful educational toy for Baby C. It was from this wonderful mummy, who is my childhood friend's sil. I am really speechless. She is just so thoughtful and sweet to have sent this toy to cheer up Baby C who was recently hospitalized for another bout of UTI attack. Thanks Phaik Ling for your kind gesture. You're really one hellavu friend!





1 comment:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

It was my pleasure. Thought it was a little something to cheer Baby C up. Tot something woody would last for a while :)