Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby C Likes Her Cheh Cheh's Milk

Yesterday after fixing a bottle of milk for Sherilyn, I left it on the floor for her as she was too engrossed playing and didn't drink the milk immediately. Baby C who was playing on the floor saw the bottle, quickly crawled towards the bottle and snatched the bottle. She sucked the teat and ho ho ho.... she discovered milk..... and she liked it. My mum then let her suckled the teat for a few seconds and she was obsessed with it. She likes her cheh cheh's Dutch Lady 456 milk! She bawled big time when I took the bottle away from her. I then took her to my room and gave her my teats instead. Mummy's not weaning you off the teat teat just yet dear..... mummy's milkie is still better than moo moo's milkie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised breastfed BB C liked the taste of formula! Abilash who was fully breastfed for 2.5 yrs totally rejected it when I weaned him at 2.5 yrs. I had to distract him with Barney series when I fed him formula as he was so used to Amma milk.

Anyway, It's good in a way as you wld have an easy transition when u decide to wean her off breast milk.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheela.... BB C dislikes other formula that I've tried to feed her with from Enfagrow to Isomil. Even I dislike the taste. But I have to admit that Dutch Lady tastes good. Yes, it's good in a way so that when it's time to wean her, I know which formula to choose! I hope I can b/f BBC up to 2.5 yrs too! Can save so much!

MamaJo said...

She is so cute with the leg cross over and sucking the milk......I guess all babies or younger kids just love to drink older kid milk bottle....as it happen to my Isaac as well..

Mumsgather said...

Like that easier to wean next time loh. :)