Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, December 12, 2008

Having Fun In Ipoh

Alycia and Sherilyn have been having lots of fun in Ipoh. They have been playing, eating and shopping from dawn till dusk and don't even have to take their afternoon bath or afternoon nap. And I am having a breather here with my mum and dad helping me.

Yesterday we went shopping at Tesco. Later Alycia and Sherilyn helped my mum make kaya (coconut milk and egg bread spread). Today we were out the whole morning. We went to the bank and later to Pantai Putri Ipoh Medical Center to collect Baby C's antibiotics. When we came home, the gals helped granny make bread. My mum made a loaf of apple bread for Baby C as she simply loves bread.

Alycia and Sherilyn helping granning stir the kaya.

Alycia and Sherilyn watching Granny intently as she squeezed out coconut milk.

No comments: