Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Living Next To A Limestone Hill


My parents' house in Ipoh is situated next to a limestone hill. The entire neighborhood is surrounded by scenic limestone hills and lush greenery. The view in the morning is pretty breathtaking, especially when the hills are covered by fog and clouds. The morning air is also pretty cool, thus I love jogging round my neighborhood and enjoy the view. It makes me feel as if I am in some holiday resorts overseas.

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh very nice indeed. is it at the first turning to the left/right as soon as we enter into ipoh gdn east?

Merryn said...

ooo nice.. my Darling's fav is the pameloes there.. not the pameloes in particular, but the girls selling it.. hick hick! (dunno if there is still such thing today...)