Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Maybe I Need NLP To Help Me Overcome My Anxiety

Ever since Baby C’s recent hospitalization for her third attack of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), I have been living each day with fear and anxiety. Each time I sniff her soiled diaper, my heart would skip a beat. A foul smell in her pee / diaper would mean that she most likely has a UTI attack and would require hospitalization with antibiotics drips.

Feeding Baby C her daily antibiotics and health supplements is another stressful battle I have to grapple with everyday. Each time Baby C cries, struggles, spits out or throws up her meds and health supplements, I would be on the verge of crying myself. If this continues, I will surely worry myself to the mad house. I think I really need some counseling like Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP to help me overcome my anxiety.

NLP was created by Dr Richard Bandler. It is a way of better understanding how people think - and how you can persuade or influence them to think differently. NLP is a set of ideas and techniques that can help people make many changes in their own life or to help others change. NLP looks at behavioral traits and bad habits. The treatment provides the patient with verbal instructions to reverse the trends of their thoughts.

Paul McKenna is the UK's best-selling non-fiction author of all times and his books are all based on NLP, namely I Can Make You Thin, I Can Make You Rich and Change Your Life in 7 days, among others.

If you think NLP can help you change the life that you’ve always wanted to change or help you alter the way you think, go check out nlpconnections.com. The website is free to join and there are currently over 10,000 members, including top NLP trainers and authors. There is a forum at the website for members to interact, a reviews section, articles, MP3 interviews with trainers, an events calendar and much more. The best thing about the website is that the trainers and authors offer help and advice to members absolutely free of charge!

No comments: