Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Panettone Loison Bread Cake



My sil sent us a Panettone Loison bread cake (I think it's a cross between bread and cake) all the way from Hong Kong last week. This bread is made in Italy and tastes a tad like fruit cake but the texture is like bread. It is made of butter, flour, eggs, sugar, oranges and has a very appealing and fragrant butterscotch flavor.






The deliciously mouth-watering bread, with one huge chunk gone.... which went into my tummy!

Thank you tai kar cheh for this lovely bread and all the pressies. You're the best!

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh this looks delicious :D Thank God the cake/bread made it to your home :)

Irene said...

walao. sent all the way from HK? keng man...

Anonymous said...

If there are any leftovers, fry them up like french toast. For the grown-ups, I'd dribble a bit of Grand Marnier. I, for some reason, just don't like panetonne, this is the only way I'll eat it! If it's popular at your house, u may not have leftovers to fry!