Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Homecooked Dishes And Salisbury Steak

Ever since my mil left for NZ, I've been preparing very simple and easy to cook dishes. Here's what I cooked yesterday:



Stir-fried baby bok choi with garlic, steam fish, pan-fried Salisbury steak burger and chicken chop (frozen and left over from New Year's Eve party, which I just reheated them in the microwave oven)


I ate half the piece of beef burger coz I was famished and couldn't wait haha....

BTW, this beef burger which tastes like steak is one of the best frozen off-the-shelf I've ever tasted. It's free from MSG, artificial coloring and artificial flavoring but tastes damn good. I am going to stock up my freezer with this beef burger!

2 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Must try some too.

LHS said...

really MSG free? sometimes i don't believe although it says MSG free, feel like sure got "something" hidden.