Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How Time Flies

The school holidays have come and gone so quickly and now my 2 girls are back to pre-school. How time flies. We didn’t bring Alycia and Sherilyn to many places this school holidays, except for a 1-week holiday in Ipoh at my parents. The rest of the days when they had no where to go, they spent their time glued to the idiot box almost the whole day. I hope Alycia and Sherilyn wouldn’t need to wear eyeglasses as a result of watching too much TV. I feel really bad that I couldn’t spend much time with them as most of my time had been spent with Baby C.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

at this age.. they might have prefered to be glued to that idiot box anyway.. so... just feed them more carrots.. hahaha.. have a nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

Not to worry..there is no correlation between watching TV and eyeglasses. Genetic predisposition is however undisputed. Hence, my 2 kids are screwed!!