Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lots Of Fish And Prawns For CNY

Hubby brought home a huge ice box last night. I was surprised when I opened it.... and these are what I found inside:

A box filled with frozen tau tai chong fish (pomfret), hoong pan fish (orange trout?) and big prawns.




There were 2 huge orange trout fish ..... My maid spent the whole morning deboning one of the fish into small pieces, for baby's porridge. Baby eats fish porridge almost everyday now.... to increase her protein intake and in the hope that she will gain some weight.... coz she's quite underweight and only weighs 7.2kg.



5 huge pomfret and 2 bags of large prawns.

He had spent quite a bit on these seafood for CNY. Since we're not going back to Ipoh this year, he has asked his aunt who's going back to pass some of the fish and prawns to my parents. Buying huge pomfret fish and huge prawns is a must for my hubby every year.... hoe yee tau mah!

1 comment:

coffeesncookies said...

Gong Xi Ni, Gong Xi Ni ! May you and your family be blessed with abundance and happiness always !