Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Girls' Lunch Boxes

With only less than 5 minutes to prepare Alycia and Sher's lunch boxes each morning, I can only afford to prepare them simple food like cut fruits, sandwiches, fried eggs and biscuits. Today, I gave them something light since it's still orientation and school dismissed at 10:30am. Here's what they had today:


Oranges and Kiwi fruit, sea creatures biscuits and fish muruku. The Minnie Mouse lunch box with oranges is Alycia's. Sher who is an extremely slow eater prefers kiwi fruits as it's easier for her to chew and swallow.


This fish muruku is actually my junk food. It's my all-time favorite junk food. It's made of Australian dhall powder and fish powder. It doesn't contain MSG and is not very high in carbo.... tastes very yummy too! My 2 wai sek mau saw me eating them and requested to try some. Now, they are hooked on them, just like their mummy!

This box of sea creatures biscuits are made in Japan. Daddy bought it for them from a Korean mart at our neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i didn't know the muruku does not contain msg :) my fav too but i have stopped eating them :D

MamaJo said...

I tho the kindy provide the tea break meal for the kids? Indeed, the muruku is nice but, now, everyday, I got to eat CNY cookies - homemade by my mom...yummy yummy....**alamak** coughing start again :(