Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, January 23, 2009

Opp-Less

Times are really bad. Opps from advertisers are really, really scarce these days. I hardly have any opps to write these days but know what, I'm not disappointed at all. I feel it's a blessing in disguise coz these days, I'm really busy with the kids, especially with baby. I hardly have the time to blog, what more blog for money. These days, I don't even have the time to read the newspapers.

For those who blog for money, you'd have realized how bad the situation is in the U.S. My favorite advertising network has not released a single opp since the beginning of this month. I used to write between 20-50 opps a month for this advertiser. One advertising network has slashed down the payout amount for each opp from USD5 to only USD0.50! Now, that's a dramatic slash down but there are people who still grab the 50 cents opp! I would too if I have the time to write them.

2 comments:

Merryn said...

dat bad huh? it's gonna get worse after July.. so i heard..

Anonymous said...

it is very bad. the advertiser is testing the market with 50 cents opps. if everyone takes then i am sure next time, they will only release opps for that amount :(