Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, January 10, 2009

View From Our Condo

Ever since I moved to our condo, I have always wanted to snap pix of the KL Towers and KLCC at night, when the view is superb. We have a very good view of the 2 towers from the 5th floor of our unit. However, the pix never turned out well. It could be my camera that does not have a function to snap night views or maybe I don't know how to set it. Anyway, this is what I managed to snap :



View at sunset, at around 7pm.



View at around 8pm

I actually like photography and if I have the money to splurge, I'd definitely buy a more expensive camera with multiple functions and then pursue my hobby by snapping pix away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice view :D hey, i think i'll drop by your new home during cny? will let you know eh? miss seeing the girls :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb... no prob, I miss having you and Ashley with us too!