Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An All-In-One Financial Solution For My Family

When I made up my mind to quit the job that I loved to be a SAHM 3 years ago, I was plagued with worries and anxieties that my hubby would not be able to feed 3 mouths (now, it’s 4 mouths!) with just one income. It wasn’t an easy decision for me to throw in my resignation letter but to me, my kids always come first. During the initial months of relying on just one income, it was a tad difficult to adjust our lifestyles, especially in the way we spent our money. We had to cut down on many luxuries so that at the end of the month, there’s still money left to go into our savings account or fixed deposit account.

It’s never easy to have just a sole breadwinner in a family. The standard of living in the city where we live is high. Month in, month out, there are endless bills to settle, hire purchase and mortgage to pay, the kids’ school fees and extra curricular fees, insurances for the kids and for ourselves, car maintenance, medical and hospitalization bills (hubby’s self-employed), food and household expenditure, amongst others. I am pretty sure many of us with kids have almost the same commitment as us and we all struggle to squeeze out a portion of our salary to go into savings. Wouldn’t it be good if we have a personal financial planner who can help us chart out a budget planner, manage our day-to-day finances and savings goal so that we can invest in our future and that of our kids?

I found out today that AmBank has a perfect all-in-one solution called Family First that caters to my family’s financial needs. The Family First solution is perfect for families with kids as it is designed with a complete suite of products and services that cater to every aspect of your financial needs. It helps me plan and manage my expenses and save for specific goals.

Amongst the benefits that I will enjoy as a Family First member include an Everyday Account which is a current account and checking facility, up to 10 Special Savings Accounts linked to my Everyday Account, an awesome online Budgeting and Savings Tools that can help me design a budget to meet my family’s needs so that at the end of the day, I still have enough money to go into savings. I will also have access to family bankers who will guide me in managing my accounts with their financial tools, fund transfer and standing instructions facility within AmBank at no cost, access to an informative Family First Website with tips and ideas on how to plan each stage of my life and much more. Now, aren’t these benefits awesome? Well, I am pretty impressed and I am planning on getting myself a Family First account soon. It’s pretty simple to be a member. As long as you are at least 18 years of age, you can go to any of the AmBank branches with your IC to open a Family First Everyday Account.

1 comment:

LittleLamb said...

Thx for the info. Really helpful n will narrow it to open an a/c for Philip