Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling Under The Weather Again

Sherilyn's having the sniffles again, with a little cough. She had just recovered from a bad cold and throat infection and darn it, she's getting it again. Her immune system seems to be a tad weak ever since she attended pre-school last June. That's what happened to Alycia too and it took over 2 years for her to gain a strong immune system. I'm also having a weak immune system myself as a result of lack of sleep an stress. Poor Baby C can't escape with almost everyone in the house having goo goo dribbling out from their noses. She's also having a slight stuffy nose. I hope she doesn't get a full-blown flu. Both Sherilyn and I have been popping on Esberitox (made of the herb Echinacea) and it really helps in controlling the flu into accelerating into a full-blown flu. I need sleep, really I do but it's really hard when my mind keeps thinking of changing and sniffing Baby C's soiled diapers. We'll be meeting up with the pediatric surgeon this morning. Will keep everyone posted on the outcome. Do check out my health blog.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Ever wonder of giving your princesses 'probiotic'? I gave it to my boy + lemon + orange + pomelo juice, and it seem to be work on them...