Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lost And Found

The other day, I panicked like a headless chicken when I couldn’t find my expensive Longines watch. I searched high and low and at every nook and corner of my bedroom but couldn’t find it. I really thought that I had lost it or someone had stolen it. I even suspected my maid took it, so evil of me! I told the hubs that if my watch was lost, he has to buy me another watch. It doesn’t have to be another Longines watch though. In fact, I would be glad if he would buy me one of those elegant Swiss Army watches for ladies. Anyway, about a week later, I was ecstatic when I found my Longines watch inside a box in my drawer. That wasn’t the first time I lost my Longines watch. The same thing happened to me last year and again, I found it several days later. Am I getting old or what?

No comments: