Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mah Mah Coming Back... And Alycia Is One Happy Girl Again

Alycia is really happy today. That's because her beloved mah mah will be coming back from Hong Kong next week. My mil is making her trip back earlier to help me out with the 2 older gals when Baby C goes for her surgery in 2 weeks' time. My initial plan was to send Alycia and Sherilyn to daycare at their pre-school for a week when Baby C goes for the surgery. When Alycia heard me discussing this with a relative, she bawled big time for over 2 hours... non stop and kept repeating "I don't want to go to daycare"! Over and over and over again, though I told her later that I will not send her to daycare anymore. That night, for the first time since we moved to our new condo, she knocked on our room door at 3am (which scared the hell outa hubby and I), requested to sleep in with us and climbed onto our bed. Poor baby, she must have been really traumatized.

1 comment:

MamaJo said...

Poor Alycia.....I bet she really don't like daycare at all