Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Monkeying Baby C

Baby C seems to like wearing Sherilyn cheh cheh's 'Paris Hilton sunglasses' a lot. Each time we put the violet sunglasses on her, she will give us her sweetest grin, then everyone will laugh at her coz she would look reaaaaally hilarous yet cute in the oversized sunglasses!





This is yet another of Baby C's cute antics that never fails to make me and everyone else in the family burst out in a guffaw!

9 comments:

Lemonjude said...

She is soooo cute with the specs on...and I believe she will be vain like her cheh-cheh too...

btw, love her little curly hair at the back...

Anonymous said...

awww...she is so very very cute. do you let her go topless often? :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb....those pix were taken just before her bath :D

slavemom said...

Wat's with kids n oversized sunnies? hehehe

Mummy Moon said...

She is so cute in her sun glasses! Is it belongs to her? I like her hair, curly hair.

coffeesncookies said...

I really like her curly hair. Are you gonna keep it long ? Looks like she's the only baby with curly hair. Alycia and Sherilyn's is straight right ?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Steph.... ooops, I accidentally deleted your comment. Could you please type in your comment again?

Chinneeq said...

such a lovely and *sexy* post!

Anonymous said...

Baby C is so adorable. She brightens my day. My bb, Sarah is about Baby C's age and I find both of them are so cute in their own ways.....