Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, February 27, 2009

Sherilyn's Extra Curricular Activities

I got a phone call from the gals' principal this morning which gave me a scare and got my heart thumping away as I rushed to pick up the phone. I hate receiving phone calls from the gals' pre-school. Usually, any call from the school shouldn't be something pleasant right? The principal wouldn't call me to tell me how clever or how good my girl is right? Anyway, she called to inform me that Sherilyn's Mandarin enrichment class will begin next month, which is just next week. Her Mandarin enrichment class will be every Friday from 12 - 1:30pm and Alycia's Mandarin enrichment class will be every Tuesday from 12 - 1:30pm.

Sherilyn also has ballet class on Friday from 7-8pm. By the time Sherilyn's back from school, it would be almost 2pm. Knowing how slow this fler eats her food and knowing how much she likes to dilly dally when it comes to taking her shower, by the time all the dilly dallying and temper tantrums are over, it would be almost 5ish pm. So no need to take afternoon nap lar. I have to get Alycia and Sherilyn ready for ballet at 6:15pm - dress them up and tie up their hair. Maybe it's also a good thing coz Sherilyn has boundless energy. She rarely falls sleepy. Everyday, she would avoid taking her afternoon nap and at night when everyone else has gone to bed, she would also walk round the house and dilly dally again... until close to midnight. I wonder where she gets all the energy from.

Anyway, back to her Mandarin enrichment class. Perhaps it's not too bad an idea that she has a tightly packed schedule so that all the activities will burn her energy away and hopefully she will have no problem falling asleep when night comes. Hooray!

No comments: