Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who Ate Baby C's Cereal?

Baby C dislikes eating cereals, just like Alycia when she was a baby. I now have 3 types of cereals which I had bought for Baby C that are untouched coz ever since Baby C tried her first taste of homemade porridge 2.5 months ago, she has refused to eat her cereals. It's such a waste throwing them away, so I gave them to Sherilyn! Sherilyn is a milk and cereal lover and she ate cereals and blended food till she was 3 years old.







Sherilyn ate the cereal as if it was her dessert, after her noodles.

Last night, Sherilyn refused to eat rice for dinner again. She kicked up a fuss and demanded for green tea noodles. In fact, she has been asking me to cook green tea noodles everyday (twice a day) and refused to eat rice. I refused to give in as I didn't want to spoil her. I wanted her to eat whatever that I'd cooked. She bawled and threw herself on the floor and I ignored her. After she had cooled down, she went to the kitchen, took the tin of cereal, walked to me and said "mummy, I want to eat cereal" and gave me a smile! So cereal it was that she ate for dinner last night!



2 comments:

MamaJo said...

Cereal is a healthy food too, so, no worries....At my home, Isaac is the food lover

Anonymous said...

I so agree too! My son ate Cheerios for abt 6 mths! He's now 6 ft tall!