Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alycia And Sherilyn Have Gone To Hong Kong

Finally Alycia and Sherilyn have gone to Hong Kong with my mil. Hubby and I together with Baby C and our maid sent them off to the airport this afternoon. The house is now so quiet and peaceful without Alycia and Sherilyn. Did I just say peaceful without them? I feel bad, really bad to have this feeling but I feel a big load off my shoulder, a big stress off my mind. Nevertheless, I do miss them and keep thinking about them. It's just that I am enjoying my new found freedom and boy I tell you, I love the peace and quietness in the house.... no need to hear whining, crying and complaints, no need to yell at Sherilyn and tell her 100 times just to do a single task, etc. I've got activities lined up everyday from tomorrow till Monday next week. Must make full use of the extra time that I have now since it's a golden opportunity that I can be relieved of my responsibilities over Alycia and Sherilyn.

1 comment:

Lemonjude said...

Do enjoy this quiet time all alone with Baby C and hubby...I know you are going to miss them a lot too..I'm sure there will be more noisy when they come back, telling you all there HK trip story...