Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby C And Alycia Cheh Cheh

Here's Alycia doing her homework in my bedroom. Eversince we lent our baby cot to one of our relatives, we have been unable to put Baby C into the cot and let her watch TV in the bedroom while I have my shower. So I now get Alycia to entertain her baby sister in my bedroom while I have my shower. The sight of Alycia and Sherilyn never fails to put a smile on baby's face. Alycia and Sherilyn don't have to do much to entertain Baby C. Baby C will self entertain herself and giggle by herself just by looking at her 2 cheh chehs play and talk. Baby finds her 2 cheh chehs really entertaining, amusing her with their antics, laughs and sometimes ruckus.






1 comment:

Merryn said...

so nice to see ur children so happy together! unlike me n my sis last time.. fight fight fight fight all the way... n fight somemore! hahahahaha..