Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby C Loves Bread

Baby C is just like me, a min pau por (bread lover). If I allow her to choose between biscuits and bread, she will definitely take the latter. Sherilyn is also another bread lover while Alycia is a fan thoong (rice lover). When we had lunch at the Sudu Coffee House @ Hilton Sentral Hotel last Sunday, we kept Baby C still with the buns and Meiji plain crackers (which she did not really eat as the crackers were a tad too hard for my toothless baby) from the buffet counter. She chomped down 1 medium size plain bun on her own!



Baby C will go crazily greedy if I allow her to hold a bun or a slice of bread for she will chuck everything into her mouth and then choke on them!

Check out the video of Baby C calling "cheh cheh" HERE.

1 comment:

Merryn said...

heheheh.. so cute.. my ethan is a rice tank! he likes bread but only rice can make him full!